Sports Injury in Clarksville, TN
Individuals who are engaged in athletic activities are often subject to minor injuries that affect their play. However, sometimes, these injuries can be significant, leading to long-term pain that not only affects their game but also impacts their everyday life. French Family Chiropractic is a sports injury chiropractor that offers treatments to reduce pain improve healing and restore normal physical function, so you can get back to activities you love.
Common Sports Injuries
Athletes tend to a number of common injuries including:
- Ankle sprains
- Hamstrings pulls
- Knee injuries
- Groin pulls
- Achilles tendon injuries
- back sprain
- Tennis elbow
- Shoulder injuries
- Head and neck pain
Although athletes are accustomed to giving these problems immediate care, they may be left with residual pain and weakness in the affected area of the body. Conventional treatment often involves strong medication, injections, and surgery that require long recovery times. Your Clarksville chiropractor can offer a number of techniques to improve your condition, without the use of drugs and without invasive surgery.
Chiropractic Treatment Can Provide Relief
The techniques used in chiropractic care can offer relief from discomfort from sports injuries. Strains and impacts that occur during athletic activities often cause misalignment of spinal structures. These injuries can cause damage to the discs that cushion the vertebrae, leading to back pain and nerve compression.
- Spinal decompression uses a device that gently separates the vertebrae, allowing injured discs to return to their normal position. Decompression also relieves pressure on nerves that can cause sciatica and other disorders.
- Your doctor can also provide muscle stimulation to improve strength and therapeutic ultrasound to speed tissue healing.
- Massage can also help to relieve pain and improve healing of soft tissue injuries.
- Corrective exercises can help to return affected areas to normal function.
- Your TN. chiropractor in Clarksville can also provide nutritional counseling to enhance the body’s ability to heal.
Make French Family Chiropractic Your Chiropractor in Clarksville, TN
Dr. French and our friendly staff at French Family Chiropractic do their utmost to provide individual attention and treatment plans for our patients in Clarksville and Erin. We offer a broad range of treatment techniques and customized care plans, to help you overcome injuries and resume your normal activities. Dr. French is a chiropractor Clarksville, TN residents have learned to trust.
Contact French Family Chiropractic today at 931-919-2869 for an appointment to learn how chiropractic techniques can relieve pain and improve function in your sports injury.